Course update: Read our official statement on the Cancellation of the Core Course due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
BRITSpA is happy to announce its new CORE COURSE: Essentials in Spondyloarthritis. For its 2020 edition, the course will cover primarily axial Spondyloarthritis. Further courses with a focus on Psoriatic arthritis, Imaging, etc are planned for future dates.
The 2020 course will cover key areas for the identification, diagnosis and management of axial spondyloarthritis, including:
· Disease presentation / diagnosis / classification
· Extra-spinal manifestations / Comorbidities
· Pharmacological and non-pharmacological management
The final programme can be found here.
Date Wednesday 16th September 2020
Time 0930 – 1530
Venue Hilton Metropole, Birmingham
Delegates must complete a registration form. An invoice will be sent once registration is completed. Registration fees are:
· Consultant / GP £250
· Staff grade / Junior doctor / Clinical fellow / Trainee £200
· Other, including AHPs / nurses / non-clinical scientists £150
· Industry representative £500
Registrations after the 1st August 2020 will be subjected to an extra 15% charge.
Once a booking has been made, substitutions can be made (change of delegate), subject to a £25 administration fee.
Cancellations prior to 16th July will be processed and refunded, subject to a £25 administration fee. Cancellations after this date will not be refunded.
CPD points will be available