Abstracts submission for the fifth BRITSpA Annual Scientific Meeting is now OPEN until 30th June 2019 midnight. For non-members, an educational bursary will be available to attend the meeting if your abstract is accepted for presentation.
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting your abstract(s).
- You can submit several abstracts at the same time and/or add abstracts later on.
- Abstracts must be written in English not exceeding 300 words.
- The uploaded Word file(s) must contain Title, authors & affiliations and the actual abstract.
- Abstract should be structured as follows: Background, Aims, Methods, Results, Conclusions. In structured abstracts, paragraph headings should be typed in bold followed by a full stop and by regular text. Use font Arial 10 characters per inch (font size 10) is preferred. No more than 1 table and 1 figure per abstract is permitted.
- Type your title in sentence case in bold with no full stop at the end
- Type family name first followed by the initials of the first name of the authors (Smith J.A, etc.)
- Use single spacing and type the text unjustified without hyphenating words at line breaks. Use hard returns only to end headings and paragraphs, not to rearrange lines.
BRITSpA Abstract Competition
New this year is the introduction of three different categories to recognise the best clinical, basic science and service delivery/development abstracts. The best abstracts in each category will be awarded an oral presentation at the BRITSpA Annual Scientific Meeting where they will receive a £200 cheque and certificate.
Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org.