The 26th Intensive course in Applied Epidemiology Course will take place next monday 4th-friday 8th March 2019 in Aberdeen, Over 4.5 days, this intensive course covers concepts and methods common to all chronic disease epidemiology. Delegates will learn principles of study design, the collection and analysis of data in epidemiological studies, and various methodological aspects of epidemiological study, including bias, confounding, validity and reliability. The course will cover basic and more advanced topics in each of these areas, taking delegates to a level covered in an epidemiology module of a Masters degree. Each session will involve a lecture but emphasis is placed on practical exercises and group work for solving problems. For more information read here.
- Aberdeen Intensive Course in Applied Epidemiology (ICAE): 2020 registration NOW OPEN
- BRITSpA UK consensus statement on the use of MRI in axial Spondyloarthritis NOW PUBLISHED in Rheumatology (Oxford)
- NASS Invitation to tender for Emotional Wellbeing Research
- BRITSpA Travelling Fellowship
- BIR (British Institute of Radiology) Imaging Day