The 26th Intensive course in Applied Epidemiology Course will take place next monday 4th-friday 8th March 2019 in Aberdeen, Over 4.5 days, this intensive course covers concepts and methods common to all chronic disease epidemiology. Delegates will learn principles of study design, the collection and analysis of data in epidemiological studies, and various methodological aspects of epidemiological study, including bias, confounding, validity and reliability. The course will cover basic and more advanced topics in each of these areas, taking delegates to a level covered in an epidemiology module of a Masters degree. Each session will involve a lecture but emphasis is placed on practical exercises and group work for solving problems. For more information read here.
- Intensive Course in Applied Epidemiology Aberdeen: Monday 4th-Friday 8th March 2019
- 11th International Congress on Spondyloarthritides: Dr Liz Reilly brings the meeting proceedings to BRITSpA
- Professor Dennis McGonagle from Leeds receives prestigious Pemberton Award in Philadelphia
- BRITSpA Annual Scientific Meeting 2018: Meeting Proceedings now available!
- BRITSpA 2018 Abstract Competition Selected Abstracts