The BIR are currently organising an Imaging in Rheumatology study day on 11 June 2019, London. This comprehensive one-day event will cover common rheumatological imaging challenges faced by the specialist and non-specialist reporting radiologist. Engaging and informative talks will be delivered by specialists in the field with a wide range of topics covered including what the rheumatologist needs to know, spondyloarthropathy, joint based disease and current best practice. Further information can be found here.
- Aberdeen Intensive Course in Applied Epidemiology (ICAE): 2020 registration NOW OPEN
- BRITSpA UK consensus statement on the use of MRI in axial Spondyloarthritis NOW PUBLISHED in Rheumatology (Oxford)
- NASS Invitation to tender for Emotional Wellbeing Research
- BRITSpA Travelling Fellowship
- BIR (British Institute of Radiology) Imaging Day